Sep 11, 2016

Loot Crate: Anti-Hero



Here's last month's loot. The theme was anti-hero, so that's what we got. (I skipped July's crate, because most of the franchises represented weren't for me.)


An Archer for president T-shirt. I haven't actually seen any episodes of Archer, so not my favourite item. 




Kill Bill socks. Kind of splattery for my taste, but socks are always useful. I do like the movies.


Now this one I loved, a Harley Q-Fig! You can write whatever you want in the speech bubble. I kind of wish the edges of the bubble were black instead of blue, though.


A Hellboy ceramic bank. Kind of cool. Looks good in front of my Hellboy comics. 



The pin unlocked some WoW stuff, but as I don't play, I didn't look at that too closely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?