Jun 1, 2016

Deadlines

Whew!

I can't believe it: I actually made all my deadlines. And jotted down an outline for a new short story while I was at it. Why do the best ideas always hit when I'm swamped? I really wanted to start writing that one right away. And it's demanding to be written; sentences and images keep nibbling at my mind, making it hard to concentrate on anything else.

But now I'll think I'll relax for a bit. On the menu tonight: a walk with friends, and then some witchering, unless I finally give in and start that story. And only three days till the first week of my summer vacation, yay!

                                  
                                        That's Imperial Red from Wychwood Brewery, btw.
                                                   Thought it would go well with the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?