Aug 18, 2015

In Other News: Supernova and Mothership Zeta

Writerly stuff, here we go . . .

I've got a short story in the upcoming Finnish Supernova anthology, which will be coming out in October. Some of the participating authors will be talking about the book at Lokacon in Jyväskylä on October 17th. Unfortunately I won't be there, but it looks like a fun event.

Oh, and I just got an email that Mothership Zeta has accepted one of my flash fiction pieces for publication, and I'm thrilled!

I could have been doing a number of very respectable, writerly things when this arrived, maybe reading Proust or working on a story, but actually I was reading this article on xoJane:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/embarrassing-trip-to-the-veterinarian

Yeah. I don't even have a cat. Just an abundance of morbid curiosity.

That's me: a class act all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?